Android is an open-source platform which is known for accessing different Apps and tweaking your phone to do a lot of crazy things. As I said, Android is an open-source platform, but still, there are lots of things which Android can’t do till you don’t give it the Root access.
Android with root access becomes much more powerful, and tweaking becomes a lot easier for several third party Apps. After Rooting your Android, you will be able to do things which were impossible before rooting and can have permission to access to many Apps which can be used for loads of different purposes.
But, rooting Android is not always very easy. It’s a complicated task, and if you don’t know how to do it perfectly, then you can end up doing a big time mess. So, rooting is a great thing which you can do with you phone but you need to do it carefully, and for that, I’ve found out an Application on the internet called Root Master.
Using Root master Application you can root your device without having any technical knowledge. Root Master makes the complicated method of rooting very easy, improves the battery performance of your Android and also stabilize your device from lagging while running high-end Application. There are many advantages of rooting android phone like you can install some apps like xmod which are available for rooted android phones only.
So, in this serial I’m going to give detailed information about the features, downloading and installation process, and I’ll also teach that how you can use the Application to root your Android.
Let’s get started and first I’ll mention some of the salient features of the Root Master Application. Here are the features.
Salient Features –
1. Rooting by Root Master becomes super easy as you can root your device without using computer or data cable.
2. Apart from Rooting it also improves the stability of devices with Applications and it also improves the performance your smartphone’s battery.
3. Using Root Master you can uninstall Stock Apps which are almost impossible to get rid of. Thus, releasing a lot of phone memory of your smartphone.
4. Root Master makes your device more powerful as it manages all the permissions for the software.
Thus, were the salient features of the Root Master App.
Now, let’s get to the steps to download, install, and use the Root Master Application. Here are the steps.
1. First of all, download and install the Root Master Application. And not to face any issues while installing it please check the Unknown Sources option from the settings in your device.
2. After doing that, open the Application. You will see an option called “Start.” Click on that. And then proceed further.
3. Then, the rooting process will be started. The whole process of rooting might take sometime, so be patient. Because the time it takes depends a lot on your device’s performance.
4. After sometime you will see the success option. Congratulations! Rooting of the device is done. Now, all you have to do is restart your device once to remove all the glitches.
Thus, were the steps to Root your Android device using your The Root Master App.
Why Using Root Master is the need of the hour?
Now, as everyone is aware of the benefits of Rooting, they should also know that process of rooting is very complicated and can take a lot of your time. Normally Rooting needs a computer access and with different accessories with a ton of technical knowledge to execute the task with perfection without causing any internal damage to your phone.
Most of the times people with lack of knowledge miserably fails, and all end up as a mess for them. So, using Root Master becomes necessary because as mentioned in the steps of the tutorial that all you have to do is just a few clicks here and there on the App and that’s it you’re done, all the stuff is taken care of by Root Master. It also comes with some fabulous features to support your phone. So, as an Android user, you’re getting tons of benefits to deny.
For Rooting your first choice should always be Root Master and it truly deserves it. But what if I tell you that there are also some alternatives which can be used for the same task. Yes, that’s true there are some Applications which are also preferable for rooting your device. Here are the alternatives.
1. Root Android Without PC –
As the name suggests, the Applications lets you root your phone without using a computer or other accessories. It is developed by Scinext. The process of rooting is almost same as Root master. The Application is trustworthy and provides lots of useful features which are not even available in Root Master. It provides daily FAQs related to rooting to keep you updated about it. And it is rated 4.1 stars on Google Playstore.
2. Root Android –
Root Android is not a root accessing App, but it provides some valuable tutorials to do so. The App consists of many tutorials abut rooting and installing custom Roms. So, if you want to have some information about rooting on your won, then you can use this Application to gain more and more knowledge about it.
Final Words –
In the end, I need to tell everybody that don’t have any second thought while rooting. It’s great for your device. It opens new breeches for different Applications and gives you full control over your device. And as far all the Applications mentioned in the articles are concerned, they’re fully trustworthy, and you should definitely give all of them a try.